Mango butter is a soft, off-white natural butter that is extracted from the kernels of the mango tree. Mango butter is often used alongside shea and cocoa butters to create a rich, luxurious, and soft hand and body cream. Since mango butter is softer than the other two, when used in anti-aging face creams the addition of mango butter will not leave your skin heavy or greasy.
We here at Susie Q Skin believe in utilizing the best Mother Nature has to offer. This often means that we have to look farther than the conventionally used skin care ingredients. We want to offer you the best in nourishing, uplifting, and skin revitalizing ingredients. Mango butter is a great addition to our Anti-Aging Black Seed Vitamin C Cream.
• Mango butter is slightly softer and has almost no smell. This means the essential oils we use in our products will not be affected and the final cream will smell and feel clean.
• Mango butter is highly moisturizing and is known to help reduce the effects of eczema and psoriasis
• Mango butter provides natural UV protection
• Mango butter can be used to help alleviate the pain from radiation burns
• Mango butter is high in natural fatty acids and anti-oxidants, both which help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Mango is an excellent source of vitamins A, C and E
• Mango butter is a natural source of anti-oxidants. Anti-oxidants help to avenge your body of free radicals. Free radicals are what cause our skin to age. Using products that are rich in anti-oxidants can help prevent things like aging, weathered skin, crepey skin, sun damage, age spots, uneven skin tone and thinning skin.
• Mango butter will help to prevent blemishes
• Mango butter products can help to repair the skin after sun burns
• Mango butter products can be used to help heal wounds
Here at Susie Q Skin we spend a great amount of time researching our ingredients to ensure you receive only the highest quality products. The mango butter we use is USDA certified organic mango butter. It is an off-white color that is solid at room temperature but will warm up when applied to your skin.