Susie Q Skin products are created using only the highest quality ingredients with active levels of essential oils. Yes, our products are more expensive but it is because they are actually made with more of those active ingredients. You will experience a different healing process using Susie Q Skin Tattoo Aftercare.
Old school tattoo advice is to go home and immediately scrub your tattoo with anti-bacterial soap. Soap is great at cleaning up nasty dirt and oils, but the way it does that is by stripping your skin. When you strip your skin of its natural oils, you immediately start the drying process. Dry tattoos are not fun tattoos, and drying them out can increase the risk of scabbing and scarring.
Please stop using any kind of soap, natural or not, on your tattoos. You will thank me when your next healing process is so much nicer.
Ink Oil (Absolution) is your best alternative to harsh orange soap. When used in conjunction with our Ink Salve most users report their tattoos are healed within seven days with limited to no scabbing and scarring. Continue to use Ink Oil (Absolution) after your showers once your tattoo has healed.
Ink Oil (Absolution) can also be used as your tattoo oil if you prefer that to a salve or lotion. Just apply throughout the day to dry and tight tattoos. The organic jojoba oil will balance the pH and allow your tattoo to start healing.
When used in conjunction with our Ink Salve
most users report tattoos heal within seven days with limited to no scabbing and scarring.
Available in both 1oz and 2oz sizes
**We did have a name change, we started out as Ink Oil, then tried Ink Absolution, but loved Ink Oil so that is where we are staying. Same great product, just a couple names. Sorry for the hassle.**
- 100% natural and 88% organic
- 100% Vegetarian
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Nut Oil Free
- Non-GMO ingredients
- Cruelty free
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- Made with Fair Trade ingredients
- Petroleum free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Synthetic Fragrance free
- Sulfate free
- Non-oily formula- will not stain clothes and will not leave you sticky or greasy.
- Balances your skin so there is no more shower burn or pain after a brand new tattoo.
Reduces swelling, inflammation and redness on new tattoos.
- All natural - contains no petroleum, lanolin, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, gluten, aloe, parabens or sulfates.
- Best cleanser for your new tattoo.
- Provides healthy nutrition for skin while healing tattoos
- Heals tattoos within 7 days*
- Rich in organic oils, Ink Absolution is a soothing, non-drying tattoo aftercare wash that will leave your tattoo looking its best, and your skin feeling great.
- We use four key essential oils in our all-natural products, which are designed by nature to boost collagen production, prevent scarring, kill bacteria and reduce inflammation. Just replace your old anti-microbial wash with Ink Absolution in the shower.
Designed to help heal tattoos and dry skin. [FDA Statement]: These Statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your healthcare provider before use.